Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Module 5

For several years, I have had as a pary of my private lesson course syllabus a list of attributes of sucessful students. Without actually requiring and grading certain assignments or general behavior, I am able to loosely monitor the "habits of success" that my students display (or not).  One of these attributes is "Reads about his/her instrument daily."  A great many of the Web 2.0 tools we've investigated in this course would be of help in "reading about their instrument" , including RSS Feeds, and tagging.  Im going to suggest (require) all students to maintain a blog reader, and share interesting posts and web articles they find with the class.  I'll be doing the same.  However, I need more help understanding how to tag items...

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment